środa, 3 lutego 2016

frame


Today I am  inspiring you with an altered frame at Mixed Media Mojo.
I used an old one, applied a coat of gesso and used an ordinary comb to deepen the grooves.
I glued two chipboard flourishes up and down the frame and gessoed them too. 
The frame was coloured with gelatos and dylusions ink spray. 



The frame is meant for a man so the ornaments are reduced to paper pieces, metal and resin parts and my fav vintage trinket from Prima, which reflect his hobbies.





7 komentarzy:

  1. Fantastic Lula, women as well as men would love this.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wowser! This really is fabulous! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. What a gorgeous frame!! I love the wonderful colours, almost like a Patina effect. Beautiful embellishments, the seahorse is definitely my fav! hugs :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT