wtorek, 5 grudnia 2017

Twinkle, twinkle..



Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star 
is our challenge theme at Try it on Tuesday this time.
As always what you make is entirely up to yourselves as long as it fits our theme and we can see Stars / Sparkles / Glittter / Shiny things etc....
We look forward to visiting you to see what you have been making.

                                        Pop this on your blog to find us fast!

I have a wintery project to share with you today.... 
Not typical Christmas colours but I believe connected with frost and snow.
Had a great time playing with napkin technique for my background.  
I didn't want it to be smooth and tried to make lots of texture. 
It was later coloured with acrylic paints and stressed with silver wax. 
I finished my project off by adding a wreath made with die cuts, fake berries and silver embossed stars.














9 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous piece Lula! Hugs, Valerie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Its a gorgeous textured background and a beautiful gift bag.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. A fantastic project dear Lula!You never cease to amaze me whenever I come looking at your work!
    Happy December for you my friend!
    oxo Susi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a fabulous gift bag! This bright blue does seem to be coming a popular Christmas colour these days! Hugs,Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. A fabulous gift bag Lula, napkin background looks great in those frosty colours.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Lovely textured background for your beautiful gift bag

    Joan x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful wintery project! I love all the texture that you created with the napkin background and the wreath looks so elegant with those pretty silver stars - perfect 😁. Wishing you a lovely week! J 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Beautiful made. Beautiful that textured background.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT