piątek, 25 sierpnia 2017

Coasters


Today I'm sharing with you some altered coasters I made recently.



They didn't impress me at all so I tried to make them a bit nicer...


just by gluing some pieces of coloured paper.
Also made a kind of mosaic by outlining the pieces with white pen.


Next I stamped the images on tissue paper and attached them to my coasters using gel medium.


I finished them off adding more stamping and splashing some inks.
I also gave them a coat of varnish to make them waterproof. 



I am playing along with:



10 komentarzy:

  1. Its a fantastic make over. The coasters now look wonderful with the happy colours and cup images you used.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a brilliant transformation! I love those colours! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful coasters. Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Kelly (DT)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful greeting coasters. Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun
    Marjeta, GD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. A great project, the coasters are so colourful and cheerful! You have transformed them beautifully 😁. Happy Sunday! J 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. WOW! Great job! These coasters look awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Anything Goes’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Fabulous project; love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Oh I love the coasters. Great creations
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Love these coasters!! I wouldn't want to cover them up with a drink... ;) Thanks for joining in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT