poniedziałek, 1 czerwca 2015

summer dreamer



Summer is the theme of a new challenge over at Mixed Media Mojo.
The twist is Monochromatic.

                                                       

This is my take on the theme: an altered gift bag for my friend. 
Every year she gives a beach party opening the summer season, that's why I have created some kind of a beach scene for her.
I started with priming the bag with gesso, than added  some texture by using texture paste through the stencil.
I fussy cut the images of the shells from the tissue paper then glued them with gel medium.
I also attached three real shells and some twine to my project.
Then it was time for some inking, misting and stamping. I have used heat embossing too.

I would like to participate in the following challenges:
crazy4challenges: ideal vacation spot
4craftychicks: summer

9 komentarzy:

  1. A beautiful bag .. wonderful done!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ładniusia...Ja bym w nię kocyk i ksiązke wcisnęła i prysnęła z roboty.. na plaże :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Oh my gosh, Lucyna! This bag is absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. A beautiful gift bag, love all the details.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Fabulous gift bag. Love the images mixed with real shells.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Fabulous gift bag. Love the images mixed with real shells.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Love this beautiful bag and the fabulous sea details. Fantastic!
    Hugs, Mar

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. A gorgeous gift bag, I love how you've put all the elements together.
    xxx Hazel.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT